Hell-Crossed

Hell-Crossed

Pain ripping heart from chest.
Talons of poison drip cursed blood into my veins.
Gasping deeply for air
with lungs that have ceased to inflate.
A blow to the stomach 
I was unable to anticipate.
Knowing inside I was hell-bound...
your angel's heart bid me
forget my fate for a bit...
An endless, barren eternity
stretches before me;
with an absence of your light,
an eternity of night.
Hands grasping to keep you near..
But knowing my place rests far beneath you.
My foretold place is clear.
Your flawless body,
My scarred one shall never touch.
My broken lips
never receiving your cherished kiss.
Your pure soul never to be tainted
with one such as this.
Our star-crossed fate, in my head,
tis but a myth.
Tis' in hell where
the kind such as mine exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chastised

Idle Comfort

Fateful Heart