Life of a Perpetually Amused Mom

Waving at my daughters as they head off to school, I am silently chuckling inside, thinking about our morning. It starts, per the usual, with a blanket tug of war and the evil Darth Vader death stare from both of them...afterwards it quickly dissolves into World War 3: Hormone Edition. They have their own drama series in my mind called "Star Rags". Mainly because of their creativity with weapons choice :) *chuckles* My trip to the coffee pot is often fraught with danger since I must brave the hallway between the bathroom and their headquarters :) It's all good unless you unwittingly wander into a tampon lightsaber duel or catch a curling iron cord trip wire meant for the enemy...my natural clumsiness often makes this quite entertaining.  The name of some "mom" person (not sure who this is? *giggles*) is often bandied about the house followed by phrases such as "Mom, she looks like a jackwagon! Make her change her clothes!" *scratching my head* What is a jackwagon? Does anyone know what it is and is it okay for my daughter to look like one? *sips my coffee* :) Hope this brought some levity to your day and hope you keep coming back for more! I may add some more of our early morning experiences soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of the Other

Left

Idle Comfort